Sales start for 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C for Fujifilm X mount is during summer 2023
- Introducing a new F1.4 wide angle lens for mirrorless cameras
- Outstanding optical performance and compact design
- Contemporary compactness, Art line Image Quality
- Available for: Sony E-mount, L-Mount and Fujifilm X Mount
- Accessories Included : Lens Hood, Rear and Front Cap
- "Made in Japan” craftsmanship
The wide-angle lens ideal for APS-C mirrorless cameras.
High optical performance, F1.4 brightness, and compact enough to carry around every day
With an angle of view of 35mm*, high optical performance, the brightness of F1.4 aperture, and a compact and lightweight lens body, SIGMA's experience accumulated in the Contemporary line has culminated in a lens that is ideal for use with APS-C mirrorless cameras. The lens offers excellent resolution from maximum aperture and the rich bokeh effects thanks to its F1.4 brightness. The lens is excellent for a wide range of applications, including landscapes, portraits, and tabletop photography. To take advantage of the high mobility of mirrorless cameras, compactness of the lens body was pursued. The Contemporary lineup includes several compact and lightweight F1.4 prime lenses in the APS-C format, which are surprisingly compact to carry around. If you want to keep your equipment light and small, but not compromise on image rendering performance, this lens is sure to meet your needs, and will be a lens you will never want to let go.
Large aperture F1.4 brightness and excellent resolution from maximum aperture
The lens is composed of 13 elements in 10 groups, including 3 SLD glass elements and 2 aspherical lens elements, to achieve sharp, clear images. It delivers excellent resolving power from the maximum aperture. Furthermore, the large F1.4 aperture allows for large, beautiful bokeh effects. Careful countermeasures against flare and ghosting enable clear shooting even in backlit environments.
Compact body optimized for APS-C mirrorless cameras
The lens body is compact and lightweight, with a weight of 340g*, length of 76.9mm*, and filter diameter of 52mm. At the same time, the quality of the lens body itself has not been compromised. The high-precision machining technology of SIGMA's sole production facility in Japan, has enabled the lens body to achieve the ideal balance between excellent optical performance and compactness. The AF drive system uses a quiet, high-speed stepping motor. The latest algorithm enables quick focusing for easy shooting.
*The figures are for L-Mount.
Expands the variety of APS-C format F1.4 prime lenses
The SIGMA Contemporary line offers 4 APS-C format F1.4 prime lenses. All of them share the concept of combining superior resolution with compactness and light weight. By combining them according to your needs, you can build a compact photographic system without compromising on image quality. The 4 focal lenghts are 16mm, 23mm, 30mm and 56mm.
Support for switching between linear and non-linear focus ring settings (for L-Mount only)
For L-Mount cameras*, it is possible to switch to "linear focus," in which the focus shifts by a fixed amount according to the rotation angle of the focus ring.
*Only for compatible L-Mount camera bodies.
● Construction: 13 elements in 10 groups (3 SLD and 2 aspherical lens elements)
● Inner focus system
● Stepping Motor
● Compatible with high-speed autofocus
● Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction*
* Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections and auto correction functionality may vary depending on the camera model.
* On cameras where lens aberration correction is controlled with ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ in the camera menu, please set all aberration correction functions to ‘ON’ (AUTO).
● Support for DMF, AF + MF
● Compatible with AF assist (Sony E-mount only)
● Super Multi-Layer Coating
● Water and Oil Repellent Coating (front element)
● Hood (LH554-01)
● Support* for switching between linear and non-linear focus ring settings
*for L-Mount only
● Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK UD-11*
* sold separately / for L-Mount only
● Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
● Every single lens undergoes SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
● 9-blade rounded diaphragm
● High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
● “Made in Japan” craftsmanship
To learn more about SIGMA's craftsmanship, visit the Global SIGMA website at:
|Compatible with:||X mount from summer '23|
|Construction||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Angle of view||63,4º|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||25 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:7,3|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 65,8 mm x 78,9 mm
|Supplied Accessories||Lens Hood LH554-01, Front Cap LCF-52mm III, Rear Cap LCR II|
|Accessories||WR Protector Filter 52mm, WR C-PL Filter 52mm, Protector Filter 52mm, USB-dock UD-11 (L-mount)|
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.