40mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
• Optical performance of high-end cine lens
• Dust- and splash-proof structure
• Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
• Designed to meet all shooting conditions
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
• Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
Designed for exceptional sharpness at maximum aperture, this lens excels at available light photography. With less than 1% distortion and near non-existent sagittal coma flare, this lens demonstrates consistent optical results featuring both 8K-compatible resolution and a beautiful bokeh.
The Sigma 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art is available for Sigma, Nikon, Canon and Sony E mount camera systems.
|Construction||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||56.8°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||40 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:6.5|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 87.8 mm x 131 mm
|Supplied Accessories||Lens Hood LH878-01, Front Cap LCF-82mm III, Rear Cap LCR II, Case LS-332EOL (EO, NA, SA), Case LS-321SEL (SE, TL)|
|Accessories||WR Ceramic Protector Filter 82mm, WR Protector Filter 82mm, C-PL Filter 82mm, Mount Converter MC-11, Mount Converter MC-21|
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
** This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.